Designed and tested in Niseko Japan. OYUKI® cold weather essentials keep you on the mountain longer in harsh winter environments. Designed specifically for those who prefer natural fibers, our merino baselayers are super warm and made from 100% fine Australian Woolmark® merino wool so they are soft on your skin.
- ¾ length: These baselayers finish just below the knee, increasing comfort levels by integrating perfectly with socks and boots.
- Temperature regulation: Merino is an active fiber with a natural crimp that creates small insulating air pockets, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cooler when it’s hot.
- Moisture management: Merino fibers can absorb up to 35% of their dry weight in moisture vapor and not feel wet. This helps to release sweat and in turn, keep you warmer on the mountain.
- Odor management: Merino wool locks away unpleasant odor molecules, so your baselayers will remain fresher for longer than cotton or synthetic garments.100% Australian Merino Wool. Made in China. Wash in cold water, do not tumble dry.
- Weight: 190 gsm
- 100% Australian Merino Wool. Made in China. Wash in cold water, do not tumble dry.