Click & Collect
All purchases are available for in-store pick up at Rhythm Summit Niseko during seasonal operational hours. (For pickup in Hakuba or Furano please contact us directly via the email address below).
We highly recommend this service as it allows customers to travel light and avoids extra shipping and import fees associated with international shipping.
- Upon checkout, select Pick up, then select Rhythm Japan - Niseko as your Pick up option
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is placed.
- Please respond to the confirmation email with an estimated date of pick-up.
- We can hold the goods for as long as you require, up to 6 months
- Please bring your order confirmation email or photo proof of ID
- Please allow 2 days for in-store pickup processing.
Click & Collect Returns/ Exchanges
- Products purchased as click and collect are eligible for the same return/exchange policy as domestic purchases as long as the goods are collected within the first 14 days of purchase.
- From 14 days after the purchase date, goods are no longer eligible for refund, even if they remain uncollected.
- In the case you can not make it to Japan, we can organize shipping (only available with select brands) at the buyers expense
- In the case the product is not collected and unable to be shipped, a credit will be issued equal to the amount of purchase. No refunds are possible.
Enquiries and Questions
If you have any questions or enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org