All products sold by Rhythm Japan are covered by the manufacturer's warranty (further information can be found on the relevant manufacturers site for their specific policies). Rhythm Japan will liaise with the manufacturer or supplier on behalf of the customer wherever possible. The manufacturer will make all final warranty decisions.
- It is the manufacturers right to determine whether the item is to be repaired, replaced, or refunded, please note processing times may vary depending on the manufacturers procedure.
- As an alternative to a refund, Rhythm Japan is also happy to provide you with a store credit or exchange of item to the equivalent value to the original item should the outcome be deemed a warranty and an exact replacement cannot be offered.
- For warranty items purchased through Rhythm Japan and Rhythm Summit shipped or taken outside of Japan, Rhythm Japan will assist the customer in gaining contact with the manufacturer or supplier in the relevant country. If the warranty must be handled in Japan, return shipping on warranty claims should be paid by the customer (for speed of processing), however the total shipping costs will be reimbursed by Rhythm once the product has been warrantied by the manufacturer.
** Used products and ex-demo / ex-rental products are sold "as is" and do not carry a warranty by Rhythm Japan or the manufacturer **
Hints on a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Damage to the inside of goggle lenses/fogging from wiping and improper storage.
- Normal wear and tear from general use (chipped top sheets, scratched lenses, etc).
- Fabric damage due to ski/snowboard edges/bindings.
- Parts, hardware or accessories lost after purchase.
Please visit us in store or email email@example.com for any warranty related inquiries.