The Ion raises the bar yet again with a micro-adjustable zonal fit and liner tech that keeps feet warmer and drier – all with the legendary responsive feel that put the Ion on the map.
Setting the bar higher with every detail, the men's now legendary Burton Ion BOA® Snowboard Boots let you charge as hard you like across the entire mountain. Their stacked tech package includes two independent lace zones with a High Power Focus BOA® Fit System that lets you micro-adjust the tension and feel of each to match your riding style. A combination of heat-reflective foil and moisture-managing liner tech trap body heat and wick sweat to keep feet warm and dry. All with cushioned, out-of-the-box comfort that promotes a relaxed and natural stance for riding any terrain.
- LACINGDual-Zone High Power Focus BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial allowing for powerful tensioning and a custom fit in the upper and lower portions of the boot
- FLEX / RESPONSEWelded backstay increases support and durability, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- COMFORTTotal Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINERTuff Cuff Lite increases heel hold and wraps the ankle with medial and lateral support and also enables free flex from heel to toe, Life Liner uses heat-moldable, lightweight materials for high-end performance with a relaxed feel and features a responsive PU tongue for a combination of quickness and resistance breakdown that excels during long seasons of hard riding, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture, Ultralon Performance Foam® has excellent thermo-forming ability, adapting the boot liner to the contours of the foot
- CUSHIONINGSleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, AutoCANT Cushioning uses dual-density EVA that lets your foot settle into a natural, relaxed position for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- OUTSOLEEST®-optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
Burton 1-Year Warranty