The 686 Cross Insulated Jacket combines a cool color block style with extra warm insulation to make for another great day in the snow.
This rider's jacket is warm from the hood to the hem, and is made with tough waterproof fabric to keep the snow from souring their day. And with the Youth Evotion™ multiple sizing system, the sleeves will grow along with a kid's arms.
- infiDRY® Fabric + DWR
- infiDRY® 10K Membrane – 686's exclusive waterproof and breathable fabric fuses their specifically engineered signature fabrics with multiple levels of elemental protection to keep you dry. infiDRY® 10K has excellent all-around waterproofing during any winter conditions.
- Poly Fill Insulation – 120g Body / 100g Sleeves / 100g Hood
- Full Velcro Closure Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Critically Taped Bemis® Seams
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Back Velcro Hood Adjustment with Inner Elastic Brim
- Adjustable Velcro Cuffs
FITModern Fit – Not too loose, not too slim, 686's modern fit leaves enough room to accommodate all riding styles without sacrificing style.
Youth Evolution™ Multiple Sizing System – This item of clothing will grow along with your grom, extending jacket sleeves or pant hems up to a full size to extend their lifespan.