Light and airy, like a good powder day. Think uphill breathability and downhill warmth with just the right amount of stretch.
Untracked lines call. Head for ridgetop in the women's Burton [ak] Helium Stretch Insulated Jacket. The lightweight jacket delivers breathable warmth in a pack-friendly design for backcountry missions. Its stretch fabric lets you move naturally while keeping things light and breathable. It's the midweight layer you can wear on the uptrack when it's cool and breezy or under your shell to stay warm on the descent. When the sun shines and the temps rise, it packs into its own pocket for easy stowing.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you.
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Thermacore stretch insulation (40g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- [ak] DWR coating
- Lightweight low-profile back of hem cinch
- Packable into a pocket
- Pocket utility loop and media port
- Reflective details
- Zippered chest pocket and hand-warmer pockets
Material: Stretchy, breathable, and lightweight nylon plain weave fabric. bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
Insulation: Thermacore stretch insulation (40g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability