A comfortable lightweight helmet with easy-to-adjust fit is a strong ally for kids riders.
Kids Anon Burner Helmet with injection molded shell construction for a clean low profile fit and a very comfortable feel. The BOA® 360 ° fit system allows for easy and quick fine adjustments by simply turning the dial. The Fidlock® Snap helmet buckle allows you to put on and take off the buckle with one hand and while wearing gloves. Clean vents keep your goggles clear and comfortable all day long. Classic fleece liners and ear pads provide maximum warmth and quick-drying for a comfortable fit.
- Injectable shell construction with lightweight polycarbonate shell and EPS liner for a thin, flowing form and a comfortable fit
- Passive ventilation that draws in fresh air from the front of the helmet and releases moisture from the back
- BOA® 360 ° Youth Fit System for easy and quick helmet tweaking by simply turning the dial under the helmet shell
- Extremely warm and comfortable with classic fleece liner and ear pads
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle that combines a magnet and snap system for easy handling while wearing gloves with one hand
Shell material: Injectable shell construction with lightweight polycarbonate shell and EPS liner for a thin, flowing form and a comfortable fit
Anon Warranty All Anon products are covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. Anon's helmet is also subject to a two-year collision replacement policy.