The Anon Helix 2.0 goggles feature persimmon lens that allows you to clearly see the terrain no matter how crazy the conditions.
Our best price go-to goggle, the Helix is the perfect fit for for anyone hitting the slopes for the first time or intermediate riders looking to save some cash without sacrificing quality. Vents all around the frame and Burton's best anti-fog treatment keep clear visibility in a wide range of temperature and weather conditions. It is compatible with overglasses and can be worn while wearing glasses. Comes with a microfiber storage bag that doubles as a lens cleaner.
- A two-layered face foam with a foam layer and a fleece material layer that absorbs moisture for a secure seal and a comfortable fit.
- Sturdy and lightweight TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) frame that provides constant flex that is not affected by changes in temperature
- The low bridge fit goggles have a low nose bridge that fits snugly and tightly on the face with the addition of face foam.
- Fits a small face
- Helmet compatible
- Frame design that can be worn even while wearing glasses
- Cylindrical injection lens that reduces distortion around the lens
- The water and oil repellent coating on the outer surface of the lens prevents dirt, scratches and fogging, provides a clear field of view, and is easy to remove.
- ICT anti-fog processing to ensure ultra-clear visibility
- Non-slip silicone strap that secures the position of the goggles and ensures the rider's view
- Includes microfiber goggles bag
- Full channel vent that provides clear visibility by promoting maximum air circulation while allowing moisture and warm air inside the goggles to escape
High quality Persimmon Lens- adapt for low-light to fine conditionsFrame:
A two-layered face foam with a foam layer and a fleece material layer that absorbs moisture for a secure seal and a comfortable fit.
Sturdy and lightweight TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) frame that provides constant flex that is not affected by changes in temperature
Fit: Unisex frame design
All Anon products are covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase.