Anon Raven Helmet Womens
The brim style, which far surpasses the basic, is super fast and easy to adjust the fit.
The Anon Raven Helmet features an Endura® shell and features excellent durability and strength. With a clean low profile design and vents throughout, you'll be comfortable with clear goggles all day long. The automatic fit adjustment system makes it easy to get the best fit. Uses a Fidlock® magnetic snap helmet buckle that can be opened and closed with one hand even when wearing gloves. The ear pads and long-haired fleece liner are warm and quick-drying for a comfortable fit.
- Endura® shell construction with long-lasting durability and impact resistance by arranging injection molded ABS on the outside
- Passive ventilation that draws in fresh air from the front of the helmet and releases moisture from the back
- Goggles ventilation channel that promotes air circulation and prevents lens fogging
- An automatic fit adjustment system that provides a perfect fit by contracting the telescopic closure located behind the helmet
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle that combines a magnet and snap system for easy handling while wearing gloves with one hand
- Extremely warm and comfortable with long-haired fleece liner and ear pads
- Supports audio accessories
Shell material: Endura® shell construction with long-lasting durability and impact resistance by arranging injection molded ABS on the outside
All Anon products are covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. Anon's helmet is also subject to a two-year collision replacement policy.