Anon Relapse Asian Fit Goggles
Anon Relapse goggles with a cylindrical lens and low profile frame for maximum visibility.
The low bridge fit enhances the fit with an improved face foam that increases in thickness by 5-7 mm towards the nose. Burton's special MFI® (integrated magnet type) covers snow, wind, and sunlight without gaps by connecting to an MFI-compatible hood or face mask. It uses high-contrast PERCIVE lens technology that can recognize the highest possible definition and subtle terrain irregularities. Vents around the frame optimize airflow for a clear, cloud-free view in any environment. Can be worn while wearing glasses. Comes with a microfiber storage bag that doubles as a lens cleaner.
- Wall-to-wall wide vision that not only provides optimal visibility, but also provides a super close fit with a compact frame and 40% thin face foam
- A three-layered face foam that uses a slightly dense layer on the part that comes into close contact with the face and has a fleece layer that dries quickly to achieve a high degree of airtightness and a comfortable fit.
- Sturdy and lightweight TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) frame that provides constant flex that is not affected by changes in temperature
- For medium / large face
- The low bridge fit goggles have a low nose bridge that fits snugly and tightly on the face with the addition of face foam.
- Helmet compatible
- Frame design that can be worn even while wearing glasses
- Injection cylindrical lens that reduces distortion around the lens
- The water and oil repellent coating on the outer surface of the lens prevents dirt, scratches and fogging, provides a clear field of view, and is easy to remove.
- ICT anti-fog processing to ensure ultra-clear visibility
- Non-slip silicone strap that secures the position of the goggles and ensures the rider's view
- Includes microfiber goggles bag
- Full channel vent that provides clear visibility by promoting maximum air circulation while allowing moisture and warm air inside the goggles to escape
Frame: Unisex frame design