Anon Relapse Jr MFI Asian Fit Goggles Kids
Pro-level performance with warmth and protection from an MFI® compatible face mask.
Limited High Cascade Snowboard Camp Style Kids Anon Relapse Junior Goggles feature an integrated magnetic face mask (MFI) system that allows the included Anon MFI® face mask to be attached to the goggles with a single touch. Relapse Junior Goggles with a cylindrical lens that ensures a wide field of view are overglass (OTG) compatible and can be worn while wearing glasses. Vents around the frame optimize airflow for clear, cloud-free visibility in any situation. Comes with a microfiber storage bag that doubles as an MFI® face mask and lens cleaner.
- Wall-to-wall wide vision that not only provides optimal visibility, but also provides a super close fit with a compact frame and 40% thin face foam
- A two-layered face foam with a foam layer and a fleece material layer that absorbs moisture for a secure seal and a comfortable fit.
- Sturdy and lightweight TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) frame that provides constant flex that is not affected by changes in temperature
- Helmet compatible
- MFI® (Magnet Integrated) technology that uses a powerful magnet to seamlessly connect the goggles to the face mask while completely shutting out snow and wind without obstructing ventilation.
- Frame design that can be worn even while wearing glasses
- Non-slip silicone strap that secures the position of the goggles and ensures the rider's view
- Includes MFI® face mask and microfiber goggles bag
- A cylindrical lens that is rounded to wrap around the face
- ICT anti-fog processing to ensure ultra-clear visibility
- Full channel vent that provides clear visibility by promoting maximum air circulation while allowing moisture and warm air inside the goggles to escape
Fit: Kids Unisex frame design- A cylindrical lens that is rounded to wrap around the face
Anon Warranty All Anon products are covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. Anon's helmet is also subject to a two-year collision replacement policy.