Simple style and easy fit adjustment. Lightweight and comfortable to wear.
Anon Rodin helmet with injection molded shell construction for a clean low profile fit and a very comfortable feel. The BOA® 360 ° fit system allows for easy and quick fine adjustments by simply turning the dial. The Fidlock® Snap helmet buckle allows you to put on and take off the buckle with one hand and while wearing gloves. Clean vents keep your goggles clear and comfortable all day long. It also features an Expedition fleece liner and ear pads that provide the highest levels of heat retention and sweat absorption.
- Injectable shell construction with lightweight polycarbonate shell and EPS liner for a thin, flowing form and a comfortable fit
- Passive ventilation that draws in fresh air from the front of the helmet and releases moisture from the back
- BOA® 360 ° Fit System for easy and quick helmet tweaks by simply turning the dial under the helmet shell
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle that combines a magnet and snap system for easy handling while wearing gloves with one hand
- Expedition fleece liner and ear pads that are low pile, pill-free and offer the highest levels of heat retention and sweat absorption during intense riding
- Supports audio accessories
Shell material: Injectable shell construction with lightweight polycarbonate shell and EPS liner for a thin, flowing form and a comfortable fit