Anon WM1 MFI Asian Fit Goggles Womens
A magnetic lens exchange system that allows you to change lenses quickly is adopted, and a bonus lens is also included. The most popular women's goggles that can be used in a variety of conditions.
The Anon WM1 goggles feature a MAGNA-TECH® quick lens interchangeable technology and a spherical lens that provides accurate visibility in a women's frame that fits a slightly smaller face. Asian Fit enhances the fit with an improved face foam that increases in thickness by 5-7mm towards the nose. Burton's special MFI® (integrated magnet type) covers wind, snow, and sunlight without gaps by connecting to an MFI-compatible face mask or hood. Vents around the frame optimize airflow for a clear, cloud-free view in any environment. Includes MFI face mask, spare lens for cloudy weather, and microfiber storage bag that doubles as a lens cleaner.
- Designed for women to fit a slightly smaller face
- Fits a small face
- Helmet compatible
- MFI® (Magnet Integrated) technology that uses a powerful magnet to seamlessly connect the goggles to the face mask while completely shutting out snow and wind without obstructing ventilation.
- Frame design that can be worn even while wearing glasses
- Includes MFI face mask, bonus lens and microfiber goggles bag
- Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Interchange Technology uses magnets to seamlessly connect the lens to the frame at up to nine connection points for superior retention and tight sealing.
- The water and oil repellent coating on the outer surface of the lens prevents dirt, scratches and fogging, provides a clear field of view, and is easy to remove.
- Non-slip silicone strap that secures the position of the goggles and ensures the rider's view
Frame: Wall-to-wall wide vision that not only provides optimal visibility, but also provides a super close fit with a compact frame and 40% thin face foam
Sturdy and lightweight TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) frame that provides constant flex that is not affected by changes in temperature
Lens: Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Interchange Technology uses magnets to seamlessly connect the lens to the frame at up to nine connection points for superior retention and tight sealing.
High-contrast lens that allows you to clearly recognize the terrain of snowy mountains in any situation.
OTG (Over the glasses)
Fit: Designed for women to fit a slightly smaller face
Fits a small face
Anon Warranty All Anon products are covered by a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. Anon's helmet is also subject to a two-year collision replacement policy.