Arc'teryx Cerium LT Jacket
The Arc'teryx Cerium LT Down Jacket provides superior warmth without the weight. w. Insulated with 850-fill goose down through the torso and arms, and added Coreloft in locations that are likely to suffer exposure to moisture—the shoulders, collar, and along the hem- offers warmth that works while active.
Fighting the elements on bitterly cold days the Cerium LT Down Jacket is perfect for mountaineering, ice climbing, backcountry skiing/snowboarding, when your out for a hike or anything in between.
- Warm and packable insulator for cold climbs and backcountry tours
- Arato 10 fabric proves resistant against water and wear
- European goose down and Coreloft insulation offer reliable warmth
- Trim, articulated fit for easy layering and full mobility
- Compressible and packable design makes for convenient transport
- Insulated collar and chinguard keep neck and face comfortable
- Arc'teryx has specialized in functional mountain equipment for 30+ years
Material: Arato 10 (nylon), DWR coating. Insulation 850-fill European goose down, Coreloft Fill
Manufacturer Warranty- limited lifetime