The Arc'teryx Kakeela Pants are a great choice for skiing and snowboarding in the resort.
The 3 layer GORE-TEX® membrane locks moisture out, while the tricot polyester backing gives the jacket a soft touch. For added warmth, these pants have 80g Coreloft™ insulation and abrasion-resistant Keprotec™ cuffs to protect from ski edges. The athletic fit is designed to provide room for ample movement and layering, while still remaining practical for excellent thermo-regulation.
- 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ – Seals out snow from cuff
- Fly with snap and internal waist adjuster
- Mesh PowerGuard™ vents on outer thigh with WaterTight™ zippers
- Keprotec™ Instep Patches – Provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges.
- 2 zippered exterior pockets
Athletic Fit – Arc'teryx's "standard" fit, this is a trim fit with room for light to medium weight layers underneath.
Gusseted crotch and articulated patterning