The Arcteryx Tiya jacket is fully insulated, waterproof, and breathable.
The shell is a strong, hardwearing N70p 3L GORE-TEX fabric with tricot technology. It delivers breathable weather protection, but is soft, comfortable and quiet. Highly efficient Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is light, warm, durable and retains heat with minimal bulk. The insulated DropHood™ is ski helmet compatible, delivers exceptional coverage without sacrificing peripheral vision, and has an integrated insulated stand-up collar that blocks out drafts and holds in warmth.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex fabric shell with tricot lining is durable yet soft and quiet
- Highly efficient Coreloft synthetic insulation is lightweight, warm and low bulk
- Insulated, helmet-compatible, DropHood™ and collar
- WaterTight™ front zipper is highly water-resistant but not waterproof
- Durable water repellent finish on hood fabric sluffs off snow and sleet
- Zippered, flapped and insulated hand pockets
- Forearm pocket; 1 internal stash pocket; 1 internal zipper pocket
- Integrated powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic