Armada Bristal Anorak
We're waiting on this product from our supplier. It's expected to ship soon, we'll notify you once it's on the way to you!
A new must-have for skiers and boarders alike, the street-inspired Armada Bristol Anorak Insulated Jacket has all the features you'll appreciate.
Its polyester oxford weave fabric has 10K/10K waterproof, breathability with a DWR finish and is fully seam sealed for an extra level of wet weather protection. Designed to be worn on the slopes or the streets, the Bristol features a smooth taffeta lining, microfleece chin guard and microfleece lined hand warmer pockets for added comfort. The effortlessly stylish Bristol Anorak Jacket from Armada offers an easy transition from the slopes to apres drinks with the crew.
- 10k/10k Oxford Weave Shell and Taffeta Lining - Built-in PFC-Free durable water repellent finish makes this jacket mildly waterproof and breathable for endless crud and slush slashing.
- Standard Fit - Room for a mid-weight layer underneath and a comfortable, more fitted feel.
- 100% Seam Seals - Prevents any seeping snow or melt from entering the jacket, even at the highest impact points to keep you dry.
- Adjustable Hem and Cuffs - Dial in your perfect fit, with included wrist gaiters to help create a seal against the cold air.
- Pit Vents - Simply unzip the pits when you want to release any built-up moisture or need a quick cool-down.
- Helmet-Compatible Hood - Block out the wind and cool air, and features a reinforced brim for a stiffer shape that stays in place.
- Large Interior Power Mesh Pocket - As well as interior zippered pocket with a media port so you can keep the tunes playing and a pass pocket for convenience.
- Microfleece Chin Guard - Soft against the skin and pairs well with the microfleece lined zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Side Zip Entry - True anorak style with a pull over design and easy side-entry.
Exterior Material: 10K/10K Oxford Weave
Regular: Typically true to size, some room for layering