This item is currently un-available online due to high demand. Please contact or visit the Burton Store Niseko for further information and assistance.
Address: 190-13 1F ODIN PLACE Azayamada, Kutchancho Abutagun, Hokkaido 044-0081
Snowboarding's highest performance handwear with six, count 'em, six options in one, and superior 3L GORE-TEX product technology.
With fully-taped GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ three-layer GORE-TEX and Gore Warm technology and two liners to choose from (including a Screen Grab® touchscreen-control liner), it's no wonder riders like Terje Haakonsen choose the men's Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 3L Hover Mitt. Switch-up between the responsibly-sourced goose down-insulated DRYRIDE Thermex fleece mitten liner or the Screen Grab® liner and it's like having multiple gloves in one package. Not only is this the warmest GORE-TEX mitt we make, it's also equipped with the supple grip and durable shield of our most premium and durable leather palm.
- GORE-TEX Pro is GORE's ultimate, three-layer breathable fabric. It's designed for maximum ruggedness and extreme use while providing the trusted weather protection of GORE-TEX with maximum breathability, durability, and temperature regulation on the skin track or boot pack
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Durable, premium leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Removable Screen Grab® suede mitten liner with goose down insulation
- Removable Screen Grab® liner glove
- Both Screen Grab® liners are touchscreen compatible
- Primaloft Gold and Down insulation provides lightweight high-loft warmth
- Primaloft® Gold and Down insert offers the ultimate in warmth-to-weight coupled with incredible packability and softness that mimics goose down
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Removable [ak] wrist leash
- Lifetime Warranty
- Burton Snowboards warrants all Clothing, Outerwear, Bags, and Luggage sold by Burton to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the practical lifetime of the product. Damage due to misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect, and wear and tear that can be reasonably expected as a result of extended use over time, are not covered by this Limited Lifetime Warranty but may be repaired at a reasonable cost.