Burton Cargo Pant Regular Fit
One of the best-selling snowboard pants. You can choose from two types of fit and two types of length.
Adopting a loose fit that is good enough to consider layering, and plenty of pockets. You don't have to go back to the lodge anymore. Men's Burton Cargo Pants-The Regular Fit is a reliable pair of pants for any weather. Available in two types of fits: Burton's relaxed fit and the team's popular, slightly slim, modern regular fit (this fit) that isn't too buggy. Of course, like all Burton pants, it has ventilation that's useful for hiking, a cuff elevator that raises the hem when going through muddy roads, draped knees that are easy to tweak, and a headphone cable port that lets you enjoy music even when you're wearing only a hoodie. Equipped with a pocket as standard equipment.
- A regular fit with just the right silhouette, neither tight nor buggy
- DRYRIDE 2-layer material (10,000mm / 10,000g) with excellent waterproof, breathable and quick-drying properties
- Bluesign® certified materials use only safe chemicals and meet the highest standards of resource conservation in the manufacturing process, consumer and manufacturer safety, air and drainage cleanliness, etc.
- Seam taped on all seams to completely block bad weather
- Breathable for moderate momentum activities and quick-drying with moderate transpiration control for a comfortable fit Ideal for short, high-momentum activities on warm days with vents to increase breathability
- Embossed taffeta, small hole mesh liner for increased breathability and heat retention
- Stretch taffeta liner with Living Lining® (100% nylon) that always provides a comfortable environment by responding to body temperature
- Mesh liner, Test-I-Cool zip vent
- Cargo pocket with extended gusset
- Back velcro pocket / velcro cargo pocket / micro fleece liner zip hand warmer pocket / thigh zip pocket
Fit: Regular Fit