Burton Elstar Parka Jacket Girls
Eco-friendly warmth and winter comfort that fits right in from the chairlift to the bus stop.
Wherever your imagination takes you this winter, the girls' Burton Elstar Parka Jacket will cruise through it all. With eco-friendly bluesign® approved materials in each eye-catching colorway, this jacket is a blend of sustainable and functional fashion. DRYRIDE two-layer fabric and Thermacore insulation keeps you dry every step of the way, and the Room-to-Grow sleeves extend to keep up with growth spurts.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore insulation (100g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- Patch-on microfleece hand-warmer pockets with hook-and-loop flap and side zipper entry, sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure, and therma-pocket with media port