Take on winter's worst with versatile warmth and cuffs that extend for multiyear use.
For team riders and rookies alike, the boys' bestselling Burton Exile Cargo Pant is an everyday winner with its classic style, versatile midweight warmth, and extra weatherproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabric. Low-profile Thermacore insulation keeps heat cranked for all day (and night) sessions, while mesh-lined inner thigh vents prevent overheating. The fully loaded list of features also includes a built-in waistband adjustment, leg lifts to keep cuffs clean, and lots of pockets so kids are always prepared.
- Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment
- Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- Thermacore insulation (60g) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Taffeta lining
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Zippered thigh pocket, hand-warmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure, and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure
Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts