There's no need to second guess the weather when you have the trusted waterproof, breathable protection of this two-layer GORE-TEX shell to keep you dry and warm.
Any day is a good day to head to the mountain when the men's Burton GORE-TEX Powline Jacket has your back. We're talking proven waterproof protection with the breathability to manage your comfort in a wide range of conditions. Add all the pockets you need to keep your must-have stuff secure and dry plus pit zips for climate control and you'll be smiling from first chair 'til last run.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer polyester 75D plain weave fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Attached Contour hood with front and rear adjustment is helmet compatible.
- Mesh-lined, no-snap Pit-Zip vents.
- Water-repellent removable ergonomic magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Media pocket with hook-and-loop closure, zippered chest pocket, zippered sleeve pass pocket, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets