A trusty technical GORE-TEX mitt with removable liner provides two-in-one versatility and warmth all winter long.
The life of a mitten is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, mittens have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, the Burton team chooses the women's Burton GORE-TEX Under Mitten + Gore Warm technology. DRYRIDE 2L fabric, and a GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX membrane protect this Thermacore insulated Mitten from the worst weather conditions. Screen Grab® synthetic leather gives you full coverage touchscreen control using tech that will never fray, wear out, or wash off. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner for mild weather laps, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter riding warmth and comfort.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Screen Grab® Toughgrip palm and fingers for total touchscreen control
- Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
- Removable four-way stretch DRYRIDE Thermex liner
- GORE Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof & breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.
- Polyester flock thumb nose-wipe panel
- Additional heater/vent pocket
- D-ring and hook
Shell Material: DRYRIDE two-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
Insulation: Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
Insert: GORE Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof & breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.