Ride more, sweat less in this versatile five-pocket pant backed by fully-taped waterproof, breathable fabric and engineered venting to keep the airflow moving.
Expand your comfort zone. The men's Burton GORE-TEX Vent Pant delivers superior waterproofing without losing sight of the need for ventilation. Engineered cross vents and the lined two-layer design help to regulate your temperature, so you can ride more and sweat less. Add that to the laid-back five-pocket design and what you get is a winning design.
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Crotch gusset for mobility
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Crossflow venting
- Zippered back pockets, microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and thigh pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy