Perfect the art of layering with this stretchy and weather-ready two-layer shell.
This rider-designed jacket can fly solo on mild days or slide over the top of your fave insulator in the dead of winter. The women's Burton Pyne Jacket is a waterproof, breathable shell with just the right amount of stretch for a light, natural feel and plenty of room for layering. It's the jacket you can grab for any day on the mountain complete with must-haves like pit zips for climate control and plenty of easy-access pockets for your stuff.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer stretch polyester plain weave fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Attached hood with front and rear adjustment
- Asymmetrical, two-way center front zipper
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered chest pocket, interior mesh dump pockets, and therma-pocket with media port
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
- Imported product