An all-you-can-eat buffet of winter fun featuring a bib to block the snow and Room-to-Grow for multi-season use.
Shredding and sledding can be abusive work. That's why the toddlers' Burton Maven Bib Pant is armed with a soft but durable DRYRIDE two-layer fabric and an extra helping of super warm Thermacore insulation. Adjustable shoulder straps provide plenty of wiggle room and make it easy for her to get the pants on and off, while Room-to-Grow extendable legs get from one season (or sibling) to the next.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- PFC-free DWR coating
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Adjustable elastic suspender straps
- Stretch side panels
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Water-resistant boot gaiter
- Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- ThermacoreECO insulation (100g) is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Zippered cargo pocket
Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts