Burton Toddlers' One Piece Kids
Head-to-toe insulation and storm-defying GORE-TEX for your little snow angel.
The warmest one-piece on the block. The little riders might look too cute in the toddlers' Burton GORE-TEX One Piece, built with head-to-toe insulation and full waterproof protection for any weather. Kid-friendly ease of getting in and out adds to why this will be your little one's favorite new piece for snowy days. And the coolest part is the sleeves and pant legs are extendable, so this suit can grow with them as they do. Let's hear it for keeping this onesie for more than one season.
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort with the durability of a GORE-TEX membrane for reliable weatherproofing. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- GORE-TEX seam tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter
- Exterior waistband adjustment
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Anti-scuff cuffs
- Hook-and-loop cuff elevators
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Reflective details
- Microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure and sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure