With a clean design and specialized detailing that brings your street style to snow, these slim and stretchy pants are ready for anything winter throws at you.
Sag 'em, ride 'em, love 'em. The women's Burton Vida Pant is slim fit to imitate your favorite low-rider jeans, yet hides a wealth of convenient features to keep you comfortable in all conditions. A zonal-mapped stretch mesh and taffeta lining adds mobility and moisture wicking where you need each one most. There's just enough room for layering when the mercury dips, and inner thigh vents let air out when things get heated. Quilted hand-warmer pockets and exposed zippers satisfy your inner fashionista, while the long list of standard features ensure you're ready for anything the mountain throws at you.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Lined with embossed taffeta mapped with mesh for added mobility
- Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure and zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty
Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you