Survive and thrive with the CAPiTA Indoor Survival Snowboard.
Now available in larger sizes with dedicated 'Wide' models, the Indoor Survival is back, and it's better than ever. This technically packed directional twin is engineered to crush the park and dominate the entire mountain with a super-fast Quantum Drive base and the P2 Superlight Core™ with Titanal Centerline reinforcement for added stability and power. It's one of the most versatile, well rounded boards in the entire Capita lineup, perfect for riders sampling everything the resort has to offer.
Flex Rating – 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core™
- The P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ is an extremely lightweight core engineered to withstand high impact and deliver maximum pop. Comprised of an even mix of Poplar and Paulownia wood, the P2 is FSC® Certified and ready to dominate in any environment.
Magic Bean Resin
- This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
Titanal Centerline Booster
- Full length Titanal centerline that guarantees optimum stability and imparts ideal dampening properties.
Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
Quantum Drive™ Base
- The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
PLT™ Topsheet Technology
- PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen
- The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
Silkscreen Base Graphic
Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
2 Year Warranty