If your day takes in just about everything the mountain has to offer with park laps sprinkled liberally throughout, the CAPiTA Space Metal Fantasy Snowboard should be on your list.
With its true twin, medium-flexing, rocker-flat-rocker construction, it's just plain hard to beat. Whether you're carving cord, ripping in and out of the park, or have your eyes set on secret pow stashes, the Space Metal Fantasy delivers the most fun this side of Neptune.
Park V2 Profile
- These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat Kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
Flex Rating – 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- A RADIAL sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
FSC Certified Dual Core™
- The FSC® CERTIFIED DUAL CORE™ was built to achieve the consistent, dependable feel required from riders looking to take their skills to the next level. This lightweight core has zero irregularities and a consistent, uniform flex, combining lightweight Poplar with Beech for increased power and durability.
Special Blend Fiberglass
- This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with structural additives to customize performance objectives.
Magic Bean Resin
- This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
Superdrive™ EX Base
- The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide
360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
PLT™ Topsheet Technology
- PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen
- The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
Sublimation Base Graphic
Bitter End Deflection Tuning
Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
2 Year Warranty