Jess Kimura is here to bring balance to the world of snowboarding.
Her steed? The CAPiTA The Equalizer Snowboard, an all mountain freeride machine capable of handling everything from techy big mountain lines to clean corduroy carves. Designed specifically for women, the Equalizer features mild directional taper, Capita's hybrid Alpine V1 camber profile, and a host of high end materials that deliver exceptional control and stability at speed without overpowering the pilot. For technically demanding riders, this is a top shelf option that's impossible to ignore.
Alpine V1 Profile
- The ALPINE V1 Profile design features mid-body camber with a flat tail and a reverse cambered nose. This allows for tons of pop and stability on hard pack while increasing float and landing power, improving the rider’s performance in deep snow. The camber runs longer in the tail—providing extra power for the ascent or for larger riders drawn to a dedicated wide series.
Flex Rating – 5.5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
FSC Certified P2 Superlight Core™
- The P2 SUPERLIGHT CORE™ is an extremely lightweight core engineered to withstand high impact and deliver maximum pop. Comprised of an even mix of Poplar and Paulownia wood, the P2 is FSC® Certified and ready to dominate in any environment.
Technora™ + Flax Boosters
- With an excellent tensile strength and fatigue resistance, Technora™ is an aramid fiber that functions as a shock absorber and energy source when integrated into a snowboard construction layup. CAPiTA has interwoven Technora™ with an extremely lightweight and all-natural Flax fiber to invigorate every construction combination with maximum turning and ollie power.
- The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
Magic Bean Resin
- This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
Quantum Drive™ Base
- The QUANTUM DRIVE™ running base is formulated with a progressive blend of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene. As an evolution from the already blazing fast ULTRADRIVE™, this running base features higher density for durability and absorbs more wax to wick longer and ride faster. Properly maintained sintered bases are fast, durable, and are the preferred choice of many high-end enthusiasts worldwide.
360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
PLT™ Topsheet Technology
- PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
Multitech™ Level 5 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen
- The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
Sublimation Base Graphic
Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
2 Year Warranty