Don't let the name put you off, the CAPiTA Ultrafear Snowboard is pretty dang friendly once you've been properly introduced.
If anything, it's made to celebrate that little hit of fear that makes you feel alive and keeps you on your toes. Featuring a cork edge dampening system and Carbon Kevlar Body Armor, this tough, resiliant freestyle board can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'. Do your worst in the park and take it to the streets, the Ultrafear will keep the stoke flowing freely.
Resort V1 Profile
- RESORT V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
Flex Rating – 5.5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- A RADIAL sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
Dual Blaster V2 Core™
- The Dual Blaster V2 Core™ features internal Poplar strips fused with super light, high strength Paulownia wood featured in premium boards. With a stable and predictable feel underfoot, these lightweight cores provide the energy and reliability required for Capita's most in demand boards.
Carbon Kevlar Body Armor™
- Provides a finely balanced combination of vibration dampening and snappy pop.
- The HOLYSHEET™ fiberglass configuration features fiber weaves with a high tensile strength and low modulus of elasticity. With a higher roving count in the same weight of glass, you can have a stronger and more responsive board without adding extra weight. It features Triaxial fiberglass on top of the core and Biaxial fiberglass beneath, creating a perfectly blended ride while increasing strength and durability.
Magic Bean Resin
- This advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. Poppy, powerful, and extremely durable, MAGIC BEAN™ resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
1.5 mm Cork Edge Dampening System
- Damp, durable, and lighter than rubber, the CORK EDGE DAMPENING SYSTEM is placed in between the steel edge and the ABS sidewall for increased protection from blunt force impacts.
Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
Superdrive™ FX Base
- Similar to the SUPERDRIVE™ EX, the newly formulated FX base is more transparent, yielding clearer, more vibrant graphics.
360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
PAM16000™ Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
PLT™ Topsheet Technology – PLT™ technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard.
Multitech™ Level 4 DeepSpace™ Silkscreen
- The DEEPSPACE™ Design Theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.
Sublimation / Die-cut Base Graphic
Stainless Steel 2 x 4 Inserts
2 Year Warranty