This standard model was designed and inspired by the No. 1 popular PXV model. The silhouette is slightly longer and wider than the D1. Asian fit, eyeglass compatible.
- Super Anti-Fog 2.0, ultra-strong anti-fog technology used by NASA
- 100% protection from UV rays
- Helmet compatible
- Japan lenses designed for Japanese people
- Buckle strap
- Asian fit
- Hypoallergenic fleece and 2-layer face foam
- OTG (Over The Glasses) design
- Eye color differs by race, with Japanese people having black eyes and Westerners having blue eyes. Accordingly, the optimum brightness also differs depending on eye color and race. JAPAN LUMALENS®︎ is the lens with the optimum brightness and color for Japanese people.
Super Anti-Fog 2.0
- DRAGON's original super hydrophilic anti-fog processing, Super Anti-Fog, has been powered up to achieve twice the performance of its predecessor.
OTG (Over The Glasses) design
- A portion of the inner frame has been cut away to reduce pressure on the temples of eyeglasses, allowing the wearer to wear goggles while wearing eyeglasses. Also, those who do not wear glasses can use the goggles with a normal fitting.
Smart Frame Design
- Among standard goggle models, the DX3 features a thin frame design. This makes the goggles lighter and provides a sleek design when worn.
- Sponge foam that has been researched and improved to fit Japanese people, whose skeletal structure differs from that of Westerners, down to the nose, temples, and even the width of the outer corner of the eyes.
Medium fit / 174mm x 93mm