Dragon never mentioned what NFX stands for, so we did some field research.
We think NFX stands for New French X-plorers. Because, science (and France). Well, maybe it doesn't, but the Dragon NFXs Goggles don't make excuses. The s in NFXs stands for small; the NFXs is a scaled-down version of the NFX, because goggles aren't meant to take up your entire forehead and face. With stand-out looks and easily swappable cylindrical lenses, the NFXs Goggles stand apart. Anti-fog coating and venting fight fog while the silicone backed strap won't slide around on your hat or helmet. Next time you're shredding, stand out and hold it down with the Dragon NFXs.
Polyurethane – Flexible frame material that is durable at all temperatures
- Patented Frameless Technology
- Thermal Formed Lens with Super Anti-Fog
- 100% UV Protection
- Scratch Resistant Coating – Treated lenses to protect from scratching
- Super Anti-Fog Coating
- Helmet Compatible – Correct strap lengths and goggle proportions mean integration with the helmet of your choosing is a no-brainer.
- Adjustable 1.5'' Strap
- Silicone Strap Backing
- Tri - Foam Technology – Superior comfort and breathability through multiple layer densities
- Polartech Microfleece – Provides soft hypoallergenic moisture wicking contact with your face
Frame Size: Medium
Lens Type: Cylindrical
Quick Changing Lens System: Yes
Helmet Compatible: Yes
*Please Note Goggle Lens may appear different to image. Product comes with Gold Ion or Red Ion Lumalens*