Looking for that comfortable, go-to button up to keep you looking fly as the calendar slides toward Winter? The evo Heavyweight Stretch Flannel Shirt gets the job done with quick drying stretch flannel fabric for comfort and mobility, and heavyweight construction to keep you toasty through cooler climes.
- The raw materials of Seawool are post-consumer PET bottles and oyster shell powder, which are combined to create an innovative fabric with very similar characteristics to wool. It has low thermal conductivity and a superior warmth-to-weight ratio, in addition to anti-static, quick-drying, and odor-blocking properties.
- bluesign® ProductChest Snap Pockets
- Give Together – evo donates 2% of this purchase to youth-serving organizations in our community. Every child deserves a chance to achieve their potential. Together, we can equip young people facing the greatest need with the skills and support to thrive. [Learn more at www.evo.com/about/cause]
- 74% Cotton / 23% SeaWool Recycled Polyester / 3% Spandex with DWR Coating
*Note: The measurements in these charts refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
How to Measure:
- Chest - Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist - Measure around your natural waistline.
- Hip - Measure around the fullest part of your hips.