Suffering from merino madness? Get your fix with the exclusive evo Ridgetop Merino Wool Midweight Crew Top. Constructed using soft, ultra-fine fibers, this midweight crew top offers top of the line insulation from the cold yet impressive breathability when things heat up. Add in natural odor-resistance and a backpack-friendly raglan construction, and you'll see why the evo Ridgetop Merino Wool Midweight Crew Top is a core essential among true outdoor enthusiasts.
- Flatlock Seams
- Climate Control – Natural temperature regulation means the evo Ridgetop insulates when it's cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture Management – Natural merino fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- Odor Resistant – Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Low Profile Thumbholes – Keeps sleeves from riding up and helps lock out snow from entering between the cuff of your gloves and jacket.
- Printed Neck Label – No itchy tags at the bag of your neck.
- Sun Protection – UPF 50+ certified.
- Give Together – evo donates 2% of this purchase to youth-serving organizations in our community. Every child deserves a chance to achieve their potential. Together, we can equip young people facing the greatest need with the skills and support to thrive. [Learn more at www.evo.com/about/cause]
- 190 g Merino Wool – Natural, sustainable and biodegradable.
- The premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin and don't itch.
- Long Cut – Extra coverage allows the top to stay tucked in and makes for a great layering piece.
- Backpack-Friendly Raglan Construction – No seams across the tops of your shoulders means you don't have to worry about irritation or discomfort while wearing a backpack.
*Note: The measurements in these charts refer to body size, not garment dimensions.
||36 - 38"
||39 - 41"
||42 - 44"
||45 - 48"
||49 - 51"
||29 - 31"
||32 - 34"
||35 - 37"
||38 - 40"
||41 - 44"
||30 - 31"
||31 - 32"
||32 - 33"
||33 - 34"
How to Measure:
- Chest - Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Waist - Measure around your natural waistline.
- Hip - Measure around the fullest part of your hips.