The merino wool hype is 100% warranted and the evo Ridgetop Merino Wool Midweight Pants live up to every bit of it. A day in the mountains has a tendency to bring on temperature extremes, from bone-chilling chairlift rides to arduous boot packs. With the evo Ridgetop Merino Wool Midweight Pants, you can spend less time fretting over whether you're going to overheat or feel under-dressed. Offering natural thermo regulation, odor-resistance, and comfortable flatlock seams, these base layer pants are a no brainer.
- Removable Care Label
- Flatlock Seams
- Front Fly
- Climate Control – Natural temperature regulation means the evo Ridgetop insulates when it's cold and lets heat escape when temperatures rise.
- Moisture Management – Natural merino fibers wick moisture away from your skin to prevent clamminess.
- Odor Resistant – Merino wool naturally and permanently resists odor without the use of chemicals.
- Sun Protection – UPF 50+ certified.
- Give Together – evo donates 2% of this purchase to youth-serving organizations in our community. Every child deserves a chance to achieve their potential. Together, we can equip young people facing the greatest need with the skills and support to thrive. [Learn more at www.evo.com/about/cause]
- 190 g Merino Wool – Natural, sustainable and biodegradable.
- The premium ultra-fine 18.5 micron fibers feel great against your skin and don't itch.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Waistband
Full-Length Cut – Developed for any outdoor activity; but especially great for winter sports like skiing and snowboarding. Not too tight or loose.
||36 - 38"
||39 - 41"
||42 - 44"
||45 - 48"
||49 - 51"
||29 - 31"
||32 - 34"
||35 - 37"
||38 - 40"
||41 - 44"
||30 - 31"
||31 - 32"
||32 - 33"
||33 - 34"