Flex on em!
Flux EM Snowboard Bindings do all the important stuff right: they're simple, well-built, and comfortable. Their whole vibe is a mix of response and give, a nice blend of performance and ease that'll do well with intermediate riders and those looking for a chill binding for good snow days. Bindings usually won't win the game outright, but they can certainly lose it for you.
Ability Level: Beginner-Intermediate
Flex Rating: Soft
Binding Style: Strap
Binding Mount Pattern:2x4, 4x4, Channel
Flex Rating (1 Soft - 5 Stiff) – 2.5
- An ample-sized contact area with the board. Middle portion flexes for easy handling and improved stability.
- Durable, cushioned and snow shedding for a reliably responsive ride.
Adjustable Toe & Heel Cushion – A movable cushion that can be adjusted to suit boot size and board width.
- A nylon and fiberglass mix for all-around performance.
- Light and natural feeling.
Super Tough Nylon
- A fiber mix with a medium flex that is perfect for all mountain riding.
Redux Lean Adjuster
- A highback adjuster that offers precision adjustments when used in unison with the Flux Micro Adjuster.
- Adjust forward lean in 2.5° increments with each click for finer highback settings.
Honeycomb Strap 2.0
- The lightweight honeycomb structure provides excellent shock mitigation, grabbing the ankle for the ultimate hold.
FTM Versa Toe Strap
- Softer material and a better holding top or toe strap option. Designed to fit any boot on the market.
- A 360° wrap evens out pressure for a natural feel and hold.
- A newly designed buckle that fits snugly in your hand thanks to its relatively large size. Even new riders can crank it to its tightest setting. The trigger portion is thicker making catching easier, and offers better resistance when stepped on.