Out-of-the-box comfort meets true on-snow performance in the all-new BFC W 105. Designed for advanced female skiers who prefer a roomier fit, the brand new Cushfit Pro liner, slimmed-down heat-moldable shell, an updated Après Mode combine to create a boot that accommodates a wide variety of feet without sacrificing the support and responsiveness that experienced skiers demand.
- HANDS FREE ENTRY: Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- FULLY HEAT-MOLDABLE: Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- APRES MODE 2.0: A new and improved walk mode offering a massive 50-degree range of motion. A lever on the back of the boot unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell, allowing for increased comfort and convenience when walking from the car to the lift.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES: Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- CUSHFIT PRO: Maintains the renowned comfort of the original Cushfit liner, but with a notable increase in support and performance thanks to the use of Ultralon foam, similar to what is used in our Powerfit Pro and Precisionfit Pro liners.