Keen Elsa II Waterproof Ankle Wool Boot Womens
We love when a boot for everyday is also built to escape it. This surprisingly lightweight and insulated women's sneaker boot grounds every look with a distinctive sole that makes a statement from downtown to mountain town.
- Seam shield waterproofing that closes the seams with seam tape to prevent water ingress for a dry and comfortable fit
- Using 100g of KEEN's original heat insulation material "KEEN.WARM", which is a blend of polyester and bamboo charcoal, it has the effects of far infrared rays, antibacterial deodorization, and humidity absorption, and keeps you comfortable even in the cold of winter.
- Vulcanized manufacturing method provides sneaker-like fit and flexibility
- Heat-reflecting strawbell manufacturing method with insulation under the footbed increases heat retention and protects the foot from the cold
- Uses antibacterial and deodorant processing using natural materials CLEAN SPORT NXT
- Uses environment-friendly premium leather processed at an LWG certified leather factory
Materials: Premium leather and wool are used for the upper
Removable: PU footbed wrapped in fleece