The Shotgun Pro combo is the ultimate setup for your mountain bike kid. Lightning fast to attach and remove, zero frame contact and adjustable to fit electric & regular mountain bikes.
- Designed for children 2 – 5 years (up to 60lb / 27kg).
- Lightning fast to fit, remove and swap between bikes. Zero frame contact. Folds flat for storage.
- Fully adjustable to fit all electric and regular mountain bikes.
- Fully adjustable leg length to grow with your child.
- Fits all mountain bikes with standard 1 1⁄8 steerers (10mm stem clearance required). Adaptors for Trek Knock Block and Scott Syncros headsets sold separately.
- Pro bars fit 31.8mm and 35mm handlebar diameters.
- Before placing your order, we recommend checking our shipping page for the most up-to-date processing and delivery timeframes for this product.
WILL IT FIT MY BIKE SEAT?
- The Shotgun Pro seat fits all modern mountain bikes with a standard 1 1/8 inch steerer, including electric mountain bikes. Before purchasing, check your local laws regarding the use of child seats and e-bikes.
- Fitting requires 10mm of clearance under the stem. Bikes with stems shorter than 50mm in length may require additional clearance under the stem, the minimum clearance required is indicated in the diagram below.
- The Shotgun Pro includes two spacers, for use on two bikes. Installing the Shotgun Pro spacer replaces 10mm of standard steerer spacers on your bike.
- Please note that adaptors for use with Trek Knock Block and Scott Syncros headsets are sold separately. The Shotgun Pro is not compatible with bikes that have a quill stem.
- The Shotgun Pro seat is suitable for dropper posts and all common seat post sizes, including 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm and 34.9mm. Fitting requires 14mm of available seat post space.
- For more detailed information on fitting the Shotgun Pro, visit our Shotgun Pro frequently asked questions page.
WILL MY CHILD FIT THE PRO SEAT?
The Shotgun Pro seat is designed for kids 2 -5 years of age, and up to 60lb / 27kg.