Kjus Freelite Jacket
The Freelite Jacket by KJUS is the world’s first-ever knitted ski jacket and takes freedom of movement to another level.
The Freelite Jacket by KJUS is seamlessly comfortable to wear, and fully waterproof and breathable too. Feels like a sweater, but is in fact a proper ski jacket, that leaves nothing to be desired on the functional side.
- 4-way-stretch fabric
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment and bonded brim
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with chin guard
- KJUS AC-Vent™: ventilation system with integrated cuff adjustment
- Exclusive 3D foam application
- 4-way high stretch knit lining with moisture management properties
- Engineered neckgaiter with anatomical seaming
- Water column: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m² / 24 h