Razor Pro ski pants combine Schoeller c-change technology, for superior breathability, with a timeless look and sporty fit to make a truly innovative statement on the slopes.
Protect your legs: Schoeller®‐dynatecTM fabric acts as a shield against ski edge injury and is resistant to tears and abrasions. These pants are cozy, thanks to Toray 3DeFX thermal insulation, and also 100% waterproof and windproof thanks to c_change membran. Full of useful design features such as zipper ventilation for fast cooling and loops that connect them to your KJUS jacket, these are the perfect pants to support any skier.
- Back leg YKKÂ® zip ventilation for thermo regulation
- Integrated soft shell kidney protection
- Articulated knees for ergonomic fit
- Outside ski edge protection from SchoellerÂ®-dynatec
- Suspender fixation loops for KJUS suspenders
- External waist adjustment to finetune the fit
PROPERTIES 2-layer fabric, 4-way-stretch fabric
FACE FABRIC 86% Polyamide, 14% Elastane
MEMBRANE Schoeller® c_change™
INSULATION 100% Polyester (40g 3DeFX+™)
LINING 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
FINISH DWR treatment