The modern Women Scylla Jacket by KJUS comes with a stylish 3D quilting along the shoulders and the back, full weather protection and a wealth of attractive features.
An absolute stunner: this innovative jacket is your perfect companion for an adventure on the mountains and will keep you super warm all winter long.
Every detail has been carefully designed with your comfort in mind. The lightweight 3D quilting teams up with the cozy neckgaiter for optimum warmth, and the detachable hood keeps you sheltered in any storm.
Not only that, but the hem cord makes it super easy to fine-tune the waistline to your personal preference. You’ll certainly be skiing in style with this season’s must-have item.
- Dermizax® EV: Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
- Fast ThermoCore: High-performance insulating stretch fabric that traps warm air and wicks moisture away from the body. Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise.
- Premium down: Down from just one reliable supplier in Austria, Kauffmann, who ensures the proper treatment of the animals in his care, and rejects the use of liveplucked down. Downs of highest quality with a fill power of up to 850 cuin.
- 4-way-stretch fabric
- Detachable hood with 1-hand adjustment
- Neckgaiter for comfortable warmth
- YKK® front zipper with chin guard
- Inside pockets with YKK® zippers
- Hem cord adjustment for perfect fit
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m² / 24 h