A ski jacket that is as graceful as you are, opt for the Sella. Made from 100% Lora APiana wool for luxurious feel and maximum warmth, this jacket has a range of neat features, including a separate quilted front placket, decorative stitching, buttons for attaching a fur trim and a sleek pocket for your ski pass. Gusset cuffs with zips are excellent at keeping out snow and accommodating even the most heavy-duty gloves. comes with fur.
- DWR: Eco-conscious technology that makes clothes durably water- and dirt-repellent. Reduces use of chemicals.
- KJUS FAST 10: Very water-repellent, windproof and highly breathable 4-way-stretch material. Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24 h; Water column: 10.000 mm
- Premium down: Down from just one reliable supplier in Austria, Kauffmann, who ensures the proper treatment of the animals in his care, and rejects the use of liveplucked down. Downs of highest quality with a fill power of up to 850 cuin.
- Loro Piana Rain System: Rain System® treatment ensures that drops of water slide on the surface of the fabric, enhancing its impermeability and protecting it against dust, dirt and liquid stains.
- Loro Piana made in Italy
- 2-way-stretch fabric
- Detachable faux fur trimming at hood with YKK® zipper
- Special luxury line metallic YKK® center front zipper
- Separate quilted front placket and collar to keep out the cold
- Handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot and YKK® zippers
- Water columm: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m²/24 h