Kjus Sight Line Jacket
The Men Sight Line Jacket by KJUS for men features the own Black Magic stretch fabrication and thermocore stretch insulation.
It’s important to retain body heat in cold climates, but equally important not to overheat. This jacket’s Fast Thermo Core insulation traps warmth while wicking moisture away from the body. Meanwhile Black Magic fabric adds breathability, and 3D mesh inserts at your shoulder help create the perfect conditions for high-performance and ambitious skiing
With a stretchy waterproof exterior and a detachable hood to protect you from the elements, the Men Sight Line Jacket by KJUS will help make your ski trip the best yet, no matter what the weather.
- Dermizax® EV: Stretchable Toray membrane that is both 100 percent waterproof and highly breathable.
- 3D Techology: Durable elasticity in all directions thanks to a stretch concept that involves every component of clothing – even linings and insulation
- Fast ThermoCore: High-performance insulating stretch fabric that traps warm air and wicks moisture away from the body. Keeps the body warm when temperatures decrease and prevents chills after intensive exercise
- Black Magic: Gender-specific fabric concept. More breathability and durability for men
- Detachable hood with one-hand adjustment
- Attached snow gaiter for snow protection
- Skipass pocket with YKK® zipper on front sleeve
- Handwarmer pockets with brushed tricot and YKK® zippers
- Inside pocket with YKK® zipper
- 4-way stretch lining with 3D-mesh shoulder inserts for perfect climate
- Eyewear cleaning bag for a perfect view & storage
- Engineered inside handgaiter to perfect comfort & protection
- Water column: 20.000 mm
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m2/24 h