The Kingpin sets the benchmark in downhill-oriented performance pin bindings. Its alpine heel delivers outstanding power transmission and ski control and minimizes the likelihood of a false release.
The legendary Kingpin combines the lightweight ISI pin toe piece with an alpine heel piece including 0°/7°/13° climbing aid. This makes it very easy to walk on any terrain and ensures great descents with outstanding performance and top-level release functionality. The binding is therefore perfect for ambitious backcountry and freeride touring enthusiasts. A very stiff, carbon-reinforced front with an ISI toe piece makes the binding easier to step into, as a wide footprint with integrated stop automatically positions and aligns your boot. Kinematically optimised pin levers then allow the pins to snap shut with just a gentle push. The wide hole pattern and XXL power transmitters deliver the ultimate in direct power transmission for the utmost control and fun on the descent.
- All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice!
- The revolutionary heel construction for the Pin Technology bindings features wide sole contact points to deliver the kind of direct, lossless power transfer more frequently seen in alpine bindings.
- The KingPin heel is also many times safer than traditional Pin Technology bindings.
- Vertical and lateral individually adjustable release in the heel for improved release functionality.
- The climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H
||17.4 x 7.95 x 4.57 inches
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
||10 x 8 x 6 inches
|Number of Items
||Marker Volkl US, INC