Put the days of sub-par goggle/helmet integrations behind you with the Oakley MOD 7 MIPS Helmet.
Introducing Oakley's proprietary new Secure-Connect helmet technology, the MOD 7 boasts a seamlessly integrated Prizm™ visor that looks and functions very much like traditional goggles — just without any of the hassle. Protect your brain, dial in the perfect fit, stay warm, and experience crystal clear vision all at once with the Oakley MOD 7 MIPS Helmet.
- Duramatter Mix Shell – A hybrid shell construction method using a mix of durable hard-shell Duramatter and traditional lightweight polycarbonate that creates a well-balanced design and is strategically applied to selected areas of the helmet.
- Secure-Connect – Oakley's proprietary helmet technology, Secure-Connect, seamlessly integrates optics and helmet as one for a completely new experience. Secure-Connect magnetically connects and mechanically secures the visor to the helmet, both in the ride and stowed positions.
- Integrated Prizm™ Visor – The integrated visor features a dual lens powered by Prizm Lens Technology to improve contrast and enhance clarity for detecting snow contours, textures and obstacles, and an inner anti-fog lens.
- Lens Seal Adjustment – Built into the side of the helmet is an adjustment button that allows the visor to be pushed back into the wearer's face to help create a custom, comfortable seal.
- Skull Matrix – MIPS® and BOA® technologies merge into a unique single system. Skull Matrix is designed to provide a more adaptive fit to help enhance comfort for an improved riding experience.
- Lens Eject Button – Located on both sides of the visor, the lens eject button releases the visor from the helmet both in the ride and stowed positions.
- Lens Landing Zone – Located at the front/top of the helmet, the Lens Landing Zone allows the wearer to intuitively stow the visor in place just as they would a traditional goggle using Secure-Connect technology.
- FiDLOCK® Buckle – Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
Helmet Style: Full Shell, Half Shell
Helmet Venting: Fixed Venting
Audio: Not Included
Removable Ear Pads: No
Adjustable Fit: Yes
Warranty: 2 Years