Designed specifically for those who prefer natural fibers, our merino midlayer is super warm, breathable, anti-static and made from 100% fine Australian Woolmark® merino wool so it is soft on your skin.
- Temperature regulation: Merino is an active fiber with a natural crimp that creates small insulating air pockets, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cooler when it’s hot.
- Moisture management: Merino fibers can absorb up to 35% of their dry weight in moisture vapor and not feel wet. This helps to release sweat and in turn, keep you warmer on the mountain.
- Odor management: Merino wool locks away unpleasant odor molecules, so your midlayer will remain fresher for longer than cotton or synthetic garments.
- Weight: 270 gsm
- Match with an OYUKI® baselayer for the perfect cold weather layering combination.
- Material breakdown: 100% Australian Merino Wool. Made in China. Wash in cold water, do not tumble dry.