At OYUKI, a love of smashing pow is at the heart of everything we do.
We’re consumed by an endless quest for the ultimate deep powder experience, with this obsession taking us to the deepest, snowiest places on earth. To thrive in these environments, we need serious protection to endure harsh storms, and ride endless laps of bottomless pow. OYUKI YamaPro™ outwear is a timeless collection, crafted from premium quality Japanese technical materials and rigorously tested to keep you Always Dry and, on the mountain longer.
The Mens Miharashi YamaPro™ 2L Insulated Jacket is feature packed to provide the pinnacle in resort and side country performance. YamaPro™ Always Dry material technology delivers 20K Waterproof & 20K Breathability protection to keep your temperature regulated and the storms at bay. World leading PrimaLoft®Gold insulation, a helmet compatible storm hood, pit vents and articulated performance patterning combine to provide superior warmth and comfort to keep you on the mountain longer.
Match this jacket with the OYUKI Miharashi YamaPro™ 2L Pant for integration with the lock in powder skirt clips and timeless style.
Layer with OYUKI base layers for the perfect cold weather combination
- Side country
- YamaPro™ Always Dry Technology
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathability
- 60gsm PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Helmet compatible storm hood
- Articulated performance patterning
- Artist Toshikazu Nozaka artwork lining
- Pit ventilating zips
- Shaped extra cover cuffs
- Powder skirt with OYUKI pant lock feature
- Backpack compatible pockets and waterproof zips
- Secure pocket for essentials
- Mesh pocket for larger items
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket
- Hand warmer and chest pockets